The new eyelash collection by Katy Perry and UK eyelash brand Eylure just landed at Ulta and as expected, total cuteness overload! Read on to see my review and pics!
All handmade and 100% natural, the Katy Perry by Eylure lashes come with adhesive, a cute sticker and Katy’s tips on how to apply them. There are four different styles:
Sweetie Pie is a natural-looking style similar to Ardell #109.
Oh Honey! is your typical wispy style similar to Ardell Runway Lash in Daisy.
Oh My! is the most dramatic and unique out of the 4. It looks like 2 sets of lashes layered on top of one another and should be what Katy was wearing on the box.
Cool Kitty is an intense, full style that is similar to Ardell 131.
I played with mine briefly and here is what I think so far:
What I Liked
• Girly packaging and cute names.
• Very soft and natural-looking hair.
• Fits well (no trimming required) and feels light and comfortable on.
• Easy to use. Loved that the adhesive comes with a little applicator so you can apply the glue directly onto the strip without making a mess.
• Reusable as long as you take good care of them.
What I Didn’t Like
• Expensive. Most drugstore lashes retail $3-5 for a pair but this goes for almost $7.
• Limited selection. Would love to see a wider variety of styles.
Are you liking the look of these?
Katy Perry Lashes by Eylure are available at Ulta for $6.99.
Disclosure: The products in this review were purchased by us. Please see our Disclosure for more information on our posting policy.