While hunting for a hair masque to prep my long, dry Asian hair for the harsh Chicago winter that is inevitably going to come, I stumbled upon the new Joico K-PAK RevitaLuxe Bio-Advanced Restorative Treatment.
The product comes in a user-friendly tube and claims to make hair over 2 times more resistant to breakage, protect against color fade by 94% and prevent and correct years worth of hair damage. It can also be used in salon or at home on all hair types, including dry, damaged and color-treated.
Its ingredients are:
• Keratin Peptide Complex to actively target and rebuild weak, damaged and broken areas on the hair, instantly strengthening and rejuvenating.
• Keratin Amino Acids to restore hair’s moisture balance to improve luster and elasticity.
• Joico Quadramine Complex, Joico’s signature combination of deep-penetrating, keratin protein molecules to provide incomparable damage repair and ongoing strengthening.
• Jojoba Oil to penetrate deeply to soften and condition hair as it promotes elasticity, shine, combability and manageability.
• Aloe Extract for additional, luxurious moisture.
Like your usual hair mask, you apply the product onto clean, wet hair, leave on for 3-5 minutes then rinse. The scent is absolutely amazing (even better than my favorite Alterna Ten Hair Masque) and the texture is not the slightest drippy or messy, which is perfect.
Just after one use, my hair felt smoother, softer AND I could easily run a brush through and not lose chunks of hair or end up in a tangled mess! The treatment also made my hair look healthier and added lots of shine without weighing it down or making it look greasy.
Finally, the price is super affordable at $22.95 for 150ml and $39.95 for 500ml. Now THAT’s a keeper!
Joico K-PAK RevitaLuxe Bio Advanced Restorative Treatment is available at fine salons worldwide. Prices are $22.95 for 5.1 oz. (150ml) and $39.95 for 16.9 oz. (500ml).
Disclosure: This review includes products that were provided by the manufacturer/PR firm for consideration only. It may also contain an affiliate link, which gives us a small commission if you purchase the item. Please see our Disclosure for more information.