“The starting point for the makeup was the Ava Gardner inspired eyebrow. With the bold, graphic eye, but not-so-bold lip, the makeup is reminiscent of Ursula Andress,” said James. “I wanted to create contrasts between the eye and lip. The skin is very cool – there’s no warmth to it, and the eyes are a wash of metallic silver.”
• Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer – new for Spring 2012; for now try a light application of Sheer Glow Foundation
• Dolce Vita Blush
• Black Moon Eyeliner Pencil
• Lhasa Single Eyeshadow – new for Spring 2012; for now try Ondine Single Eyeshadow
• Paris Duo Eyeshadow
• Larger Than Life Volumizing & Lengthening Mascaras
• Fantasia Lip Liner Pencil
• Bilbao Lipstick – new for Spring 2012; for now, try Pago Pago Lipstick
• Gold Digger Larger Than Life Lip Gloss
Wanda crafted the “Hematite Nails” by using saturated concrete gray CND Colour in Asphalt finished with Super Shiney Top Coat for a lustrous look.
Photos: Courtesy of NARS and CND.
NARS is available at www.narscosmetics.com.