With “80s Madonna, lingerie, lace” and a “gypsy feeling” in mind, Lisa Butler created a gorgeous smudgy eye with metallic shades of gold and black using M·A·C Cosmetics.
• Face & Body Foundation – lightly applied to even skintone.
• Select Moisturecover – applied where needed to perfect.
• Smolder Eye Kohl – applied through the upper lashline, waterline and lower lashline, with extra depth at the inner and outer corner of eyes.
• Blitz and Glitz Fluidline – smudged through Smolder Eye Kohl around lashes.
• Venetian Tarnish Metal X Cream Shadow – applied over the upper and lower eyelids with fingers, being sure to not over blend.
• Zoomblack Zoom Lash Mascara – applied through both upper and lower lashes to define.
• Hush Hush Tendertone Lip Balm (available Spring/Summer 2012) – dabbed over eyelids during line-up at first looks.
• Brows are left natural.
• Hush Hush Tendertone Lip Balm (available Spring/Summer 2012) – blended over lips for a subtle nude with shine.
Photo: Courtesy of MAC.