MAC Pro Longwear Eyeshadows from the StyleDriven Collection have finally arrived stateside!
Available in 16 gorgeous colors and both Satin and Frost formulas, the MAC Pro Longwear Eyeshadows are bigger than your regular MAC eyeshadows. They measure roughly 3.5 cm in diameter, which is the same size as MAC Cream Color Base and MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow. They are also permanent and not available in pan form.
• Carefree (frost) is a white gold.
• Pink Frontier (frost) is a baby pink with golden undertones.
• One to Watch (satin) is a light warm tan.
• Sweet Satisfaction(frost) is a warm beige.
• Lie Low (frost) is a golden brown.
• Weathered (frost) is a dark slate blue.
• Keep Your Cool (satin) is a cool gray brown.
• Styledriven (frost) is a light Robin Egg blue.
• Sunny Outlook (satin) is a bright golden yellow.
• Tease with Ease (frost) is a vibrant fuchsia.
• Fresh Flare (frost) is a kelly green that is identical to MAC Kelly Green Pigment.
• Plush (satin) is a bright grape color.
• Hot Paprika (frost) is a burnt orange.
• Thru the Night (satin) is a rich navy that reminds me of MAC Dandizette Mega Metal Shadow.
• Make Your Mark (satin) is a rich dark chocolate brown.
• Legendary Black (satin) is a warm almost-black gray. It is just a tinge darker and warmer than Keep Your Cool.
Similar to the Mega Metal Eyeshadows from the Peacocky Collection, the pigmentation is extremely good and definitely one of the best. The eyeshadows also swatched easily, showed up true to the color you see in the pan and blend nicely. I have yet to find out how they wear on the eyes but on the back of my hand, the swatches stayed on a good 8 hours without fading, smudging nor creasing even without a primer underneath.
Will you be getting yourself some of these?
MAC Pro Longwear Eyeshadows are available as part of the permanent collection at all MAC stores and counters for $20.
Disclosure: The products in this review were purchased by us. Please see our Disclosure for more information on our posting policy.