Boscia B.B. Cream SPF 27 PA++
Packaged in the cutest 50ml tube, Boscia B.B. Cream contains a variety of good ingredients for your skin, including:
• Abyssine and Beta-glucan to help reinforce skin’s natural defenses.
• Hydroxyprolisilane CN to stimulate, strengthen and protect collagen and elastin fibers.
• Sodium Hyaluronate to retain water and hydration.
• Licorice Root to balance skin pH level and reduce appearance of dark spots.
• Jojoba Leaf to nourish the skin and prevent free radical damage.
• Willowherb to calm skin irritation and reduce visible redness.
• SPF27 and PA++ to block out both UVA and UVB rays.
Like most BB creams, it only comes in one shade, a light neutral beige. However, it claims to self-adjust to your skin tone and on my NC30 skin, the color does disappear completely without leaving a white or grayish cast.
Swatch of Boscia B.B. Cream SPF 27 PA++
The oil-free formula also has a creamy texture that spreads easily and adds a slight cooling sensation, making it perfect for the summer. It provides light yet buildable coverage and evens out my skin without highlighting flakes or lines. On problem areas though (darn those hideous undereye circles), I do need a thin layer of concealer on top. But the finish is natural, satiny and lightweight, and it does not fade throughout the day.
Plus how can you not like that the fact that it is formulated without preservatives, parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances and dyes, petrochemicals, phthalates, GMOs and triclosan AND the expiry date is printed right on the tube so you know when it is time to move onto a new tube?
Overall, I think Boscia B.B. Cream SPF 27 PA++ is great! It delivers what it promises and the fact that you can pick it up at Sephora just makes it all the better!
Boscia B.B. Cream SPF 27 PA++ is available at Sephora for $38.
New to BB Creams? Find out more about them here!
Disclosure: This review includes products that were provided by the manufacturer/PR firm for consideration only. It may also contain an affiliate link, which gives us a small commission if you purchase the item. Please see our Disclosure for more information.