To go with the gorgeous Chanel Cruise 2011 Collection that debuted at Saint-Tropez earlier this week, Peter Philips, Global Creative Director of Chanel Makeup, gave the models a “natural, effortless” look with dewy skin, defined lashes, coral lips and a new pastel color on the nails.
Products Used To Create The Look
* Hydramax + Active Nourishing cream to prep the skin
* Loose powder and Eclat Lumiere Highlighter Face Pen to strategically highlight the cheeks and browbone
* Le Crayon Sourcils Precision Brow Definer
* Inimitable Waterproof Mascara in Black
* Taupe-Délicat Eyeshadow (to be released this fall)
* Soin Tendre Lèvres Hydra-Treatment Lip Care SPF 15
Credits: Harpers Bazaar and Stylelist.