I have always loved MAC Pearlglide Eye Liners so how can I resist the newly formulated Pearlglide Intense Eye Liners from the Art Supplies Collection?
The Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner come in 6 gorgeous colors that are highly metallic with intense pigmentation. Like the original Pearlglide Eye Liners, the texture was ultra creamy and applied smoothly without tugging the skin. The liners also stayed put very well once they set with zero fallout. Definitely worth the $14.50!
• Almost Noir is a burgundy plum with golden flecks, which reminds me of MAC Trax eyeshadow.
• Designer Purple is a beautiful vibrant violet.
• Petrol is a dark navy color. I don’t find this color to be that special.
• Undercurrent is a bright teal with gold shimmer.
• Industrial is a lighter version of Petrol with more silver undertones.
• Black Line is nothing like the “true black” as described on MAC’s website but a gorgeous dark gold mixed with green. One of my favorites for sure.
MAC Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner is available at maccosmetics.com and MAC counters for $14.50.