After the Cushnie et Ochs Fall 2010 show, we are seeing another case of reddish brown hues on the eyes at the Alexander Wang A/W 2010 show. Makeup artist Diane Kendal described the look as “early 90’s Kate Moss, all about fresh skin and a reddish brown, gorgeous eye.”
• Select Moisturecover Concealer – Applied where needed
• Pro Cream Colour Base in Mid-tone Sepia and Paint Stick in Deep Brown – Blended together and applied to the eyelid and under the eye
• Studio Finish Skin Corrector in Terracotta – Dabbed into the crease of the eyelid and under the lower lash line
• Gloss Texture – Layered over cream colour base all over the eyelid
• Chromaline in Black – Lining the upper lash line and the outer corner of the eye
• Left bare
Images: Greg Kessler / FirstView.com.