Want to learn more about Liu Wen, Victoria’s Secret’s first Asian model on the runway? Read on for a brief bio and tips from the Chinese beauty.
Eye Color: Brown
Date of Birth: January 27, 1988
Campaigns: Jason Wu, BCBG Max Azria, Rag & Bone, Alexander Wang, Erin Fetherston, Carolina Herrera, Marc Jacobs, Derek Lam, Narciso Rodriguez and more
Below are some fun facts about Liu that I translated from an interview she did with Tom.com.
* Liu spends roughly 30 minutes per day – 15 minutes in the AM and 15 minutes in the PM – on taking care of her skin.
* When asked what the most important part in her skincare regimen was, the model replied proper cleansing. She also stressed the importance of sleep.
* During Fashion Week, Liu takes extra care of her skin by using deep cleansing treatments 3 times a week and using hydrating paper masks 4 times a week.
* On her off days, Liu likes to go au naturele with just a bit of lip balm.
* If you want to shed a few pounds, Liu suggests eating small meals throughout the day, exercising and trying not to eat after 8 PM.
* Liu is a fan of Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist and MAC makeup.
* Her one must-have beauty product for parties? Lipstick. It is the easiest to rub off so having one handy for touch-ups is a must.