Want to learn more about Liu Wen, Victoria’s Secret’s first Asian model on the runway? Read on for a brief bio and tips from the Chinese beauty.
Eye Color: Brown
Date of Birth: January 27, 1988
Campaigns: Jason Wu, BCBG Max Azria, Rag & Bone, Alexander Wang, Erin Fetherston, Carolina Herrera, Marc Jacobs, Derek Lam, Narciso Rodriguez and more
From the sweet nude look at Chloe Spring 2009 to the sultry smoky eyes spotted at Jean Paul Gaultier Fall 2009 Couture, Liu sure can rock a variety of looks!
Below are some fun facts about Liu that I translated from an interview she did with Tom.com.
* Liu spends roughly 30 minutes per day – 15 minutes in the AM and 15 minutes in the PM – on taking care of her skin.
* When asked what the most important part in her skincare regimen was, the model replied proper cleansing. She also stressed the importance of sleep.
* During Fashion Week, Liu takes extra care of her skin by using deep cleansing treatments 3 times a week and using hydrating paper masks 4 times a week.
* On her off days, Liu likes to go au naturele with just a bit of lip balm.
* If you want to shed a few pounds, Liu suggests eating small meals throughout the day, exercising and trying not to eat after 8 PM.
* Liu is a fan of Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist and MAC makeup.
* Her one must-have beauty product for parties? Lipstick. It is the easiest to rub off so having one handy for touch-ups is a must.