For decades, many have sworn by Johnson’s Baby Oil for its mild and gentle formula to keep their skin baby smooth. But did you know this bottle of pure mineral oil can do much much more than just moisturize? Read on to find out how I use it!
* Eye Makeup Remover. With all the cleansing oils and dual-phase makeup removers on the market nowadays, it doesn’t take a genius to figure out that oils are great for removing the most stubborn makeup. To use baby oil as an eye makeup remover, simply apply a few drops directly onto the eye area, gently massage and wipe off. Follow with a gentle cleanser to remove any oily residue.
* Instant dewy skin. For many seasons, MAC has been mixing oils into their foundations during Fashion Week for the prettiest dewy look. I tried baby oil with my NYX Cosmetics HD Studio Photogenic Foundation and it works just as well. Don’t use foundation? Just apply baby oil on bare skin for instant gleam.
* Prevent glitter eyeshadow fallout. Need help making your glitter eye makeup stay on? Baby oil to the rescue! Applying the smallest dab of baby oil onto your eyelids prior to your glitter eyeshadows will help it adhere to the skin much better.
* Cuticle oil. Just like the rest of your body, your cuticles can benefit from the moisturizing properties of baby oil.
* Hair Treatment. Baby oil is great for detangling dry hair and soothing split ends. If your hair or scalp is extra dry, mix a few drops of baby oil with egg yolk (which is equally as good for hair), apply all over, let it sit for 10 minutes then shampoo.
What do you guys use Baby Oil for? Share!
Johnson’s Baby Oil is available at drugstores nationwide for $3.29 for 14oz.
Disclosure: This review includes products that were provided by the manufacturer/PR firm for consideration only. It may also contain an affiliate link, which gives us a small commission if you purchase the item. Please see our Disclosure for more information.