For the Holly Fulton Spring 2012 show at London Fashion Week, makeup artist Andrew Gallimore working for MAC Cosmetics created a “trashy lush girl with makeup that has a last-night feel”.
• Studio Moisture Fix SPF 15 – applied to hydrate skin.
• Care Blends Essential Oil – blended with Face & Body Foundation for a natural, illuminating finish to skin.
• Select Moisturecover – applied only where to perfect.
• Strobe Cream – blended over the cheekbones to highlight.
• Gold Carbon Metal X Cream Shadow (available Spring/Summer 2012) – smudged along the lashline with fingertips.
• Wisteria Eye Cream Colour Base Palette (available Spring/Summer 2012) – blended over the eyelids, and diffused outwards.
• Smolder Eye Kohl – defines the lower waterline.
• Plushblack Mascara – generously applied, beginning right at the root of lashes.
• Lip Conditioner SPF 15 and MAC Pro Peachstock Lipstick – blended together and applied over lips for a sheer, creamy nude finish.
Photos: Courtesy of MAC.