Finally, a quick review and swatches of the Yaby Pearl Paint Eyeshadows that I hauled last week.
Clockwise from top left:
• Baby Grass – A frosty light green with a tinge of yellow undertones
• Emerald Dragon – A frosty silvery foamy green
• Sea Turtle – A muted greyish green
• Butterfly Blue – The most gorgeous blue I have ever seen! The color is a cobalt and goes on slightly lighter than it looks in the pan
• Hematite – A black with a buttery texture
• Purple Iris – A plum/burgundy
• Violet Crystal – A pink-based violet
• Geranium – A beautiful blue-based lavender that reminds me of MAC Beautiful Iris
Like the Yaby eyeshadows I previously reviewed, these applied super pigmented, blended easily and the colors swatched true to what you see. Definitely check them out!
Disclosure: This review contains products that were purchased by us. It may also contain an affiliate link, which gives us a small commission if you purchase the items. Please see our Disclosure for more information on our posting policy.