With and without flash
* Baby Grass – A frosty light green with a tinge of yellow undertones.
* Emerald Dragon – A frosty silvery foamy green.
* Sea Turtle – A muted greyish green.
* Butterfly Blue – The most gorgeous blue I have ever seen! The color is a cobalt and goes on slightly lighter than it looks in the pan.
Without and with flash
* Geranium – A beautiful blue-based lavender that reminds me of MAC Beautiful Iris.
* Violet Crystal – A pink-based violet.
* Purple Iris – A plum/burgundy.
* Hematite – A black with a buttery texture.
Top: Baby Grass, Sea Turtle, Emerald Dragon and Butterfly Blue; Bottom: Geranium, Violet Crystal, Purple Iris and Hematite
Like the Yaby eyeshadows I previously reviewed, these go on super pigmented, blend easily and the colors are true to what you see. Definitely check them out!