The fourth annual Couture Collection from MAC – definitely my favorite so far!
Decadent, luxurious… Liaisons get even more Dangereuse! The vintage look of the Baroque Boudoir has inspired our special, limited edition cache of high-style collectibles for lips and face, in silverized and silk-screened packaging containing favourite bring-back luxe formulas. First, Lipstick and Lip Gloss, each in three new shades of lustrous seduction, followed with Sheer Mystery Powder in Light Medium and Medium Plus, the last word in silky finish, divinely dressed in a ravishing round compact, etched like the fine filigree of a French baroque settee. Of course, our new Boudoir Clutch will be instantly treasured. Sate your taste for something modern, yet ornate.
Baroque Boudoir Lipstick ($22)
* Prive – Creamy light blue pink (Cream) (Limited Edition)
* Treasured – Creamy warm nude beige (Cream) (Limited Edition)
* Baroque Boudoir – Creamy dark plum (Cream) (Limited Edition)
Baroque Boudoir Lipgloss ($22)
* Preciousness – Sheer metallic pink with white pearl (Frost) (Limited Edition)
* The Lap of Luxury – Sheer baby pink with white & pink pearl (Frost) (Limited Edition)
* D’Nouveau – Sheer dusty rose with light pink pearl (Frost) (Limited Edition)
Baroque Boudoir Compact/Sheer Mystery Powder ($60)
* Light Medium – Pale ivory (Limited Edition)
* Medium Plus – Tan beige (Limited Edition)
Boudoir Clutch ($65)
Unexpected and chic clutch with a crinkle brushed nylon fabric in black.
The Baroque Boudoir Collection will be out November 25th. For swatches and reviews, check this out.