I have always *loved* the smoky eye look and this time, instead of my usual winged eyeliner, I dragged the line down at the outer corner to mimic the look you see in Japanese magazines.
What I Used
* Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation in #120 Soft Sand
* Stila Espresso Eyeshadow
* Lumene Eye Makeup Base
* Bobbi Bobbi Metallic Long-Wear Cream Shadow in Black Pearl
* NARS Night Bird Eyeshadow
* MAC Vex Eyeshadow
* Estee Lauder Gel Eyeliner in Black
* Fake Lashes in Sweet 16 from my own line
* Fake Lashes in Cutie Pie from very own line
* Giorgio Armani Lipstick Mania in #32
* CoverGirl ShineBlast Lipgloss in 805
Step by Step How To
1. Buff Make Up For Ever Foundation with MAC #109 Brush to even out the skin
2. Fill in eyebrows with Stila Espresso.
3. Apply Lumene Eye Makeup Base as a base.
4. Pat Bobbi Bobbi Metallic Long-Wear Cream Shadow onto the eyelid. Top with NARS Night Bird.
5. Apply MAC Vex onto the crease. Blend downward onto the Night Bird.
6. Smudge Night Bird onto the lower eye.
7. Rim the eyes with Estee Lauder Gel Eyeliner.
8. Apply Sweet Sixteen on top. Cut Cutie Pie into half and apply on outer corner of bottom lashline.
9. Finish with Giorgio Armani Lipstick. Top with CoverGirl gloss.