Before I show you my review and swatches of the super gorgeous NARS Spring 2012 Collection, here is a look I did with some of the products. I really liked how it turned out, especially the blush (❤ Gaiety!) What about you guys?
• Estee Lauder Double Wear Light Stay-in-Place Makeup SPF 10 in Intensity 2.0 – on areas as needed
• NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
• Senna Form-A-Brow Eyebrow Stencil Kit in Neutral
• NARS Paramaribo Duo Eyeshadow – brass shade on inner 3/4 of the eyelid
• NARS Lhasa Single Eyeshadow – outer 1/4 of the eyelid
• NARS Dark Rite Soft Touch Shadow Pencil – outer half of lower lid blended onto crease
• NARS Paramaribo Duo Eyeshadow – bronze shade smudged on lower eye
• Piccasso Eyeme False Eyelashes in S30
• Rimmel London Scandal’eyes Mascara in Very Black – lower lashes
• NARS Gaiety Blush – on cheekbones
• Smashbox Step-by-step Contour Kit – to contour
• NARS Albatross Highlighting Blush – to highlight
• NARS Mexican Rose Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil
Want to see how the other NARS Spring 2012 products in action? Check out this gorgeous FOTD by Elessa from Pursebuzz!
NARS Spring 2012 Collection will be available at narscosmetics.com on January 13th.