“A mix of Degas ballerinas and Jean Shrimpton from the 1960s. Graceful and delicate like a watercolour painting, colours blended like hydrangeas.” – Stephane Marais
* Face and Body Foundation – applied to skin for a dewy, sheer finish.
* Prep + Prime Powder – to set.
* Pro Paintstick in Magenta and Dolly Mix Blush – mixed and blended onto cheeks with fingertips.
* White Frost Eyeshadow – dusted over tops of cheekbones to highlight.
* White Pigment – applied to eyelid.
* Dazzlelight Eyeshadow – layered over lids for a transparent, sparkle.
* Lingering Brow Pencil – blended into crease to enhance and contour the eye.
* Fibre Rich Mascara – generously applied to top and bottom lashes to create a fake lash look.
* Clear Brow Set – to set brows.
* Syrup Lipstick – patted onto lips.
* Plumful Lipstick – blended with fingertips onto the corners of lips to add volume and contour.
Image: WWD and Style.com.