At Zac Posen Spring 2010, key artist Stephane Marais working for M·A·C Cosmetics created a look that was inspired by “a mix of Degas ballerinas and Jean Shrimpton from the 1960s. Graceful and delicate like a watercolour painting, colours blended like hydrangeas”.
• Face and Body Foundation – applied to skin for a dewy, sheer finish.
• Prep + Prime Powder – to set
• Pro Paintstick in Magenta and Dolly Mix Blush – mixed and blended onto cheeks with fingertips
• White Frost Eyeshadow – dusted over tops of cheekbones to highlight
• White Pigment – applied to eyelid
• Dazzlelight Eyeshadow – layered over lids for a transparent, sparkle
• Lingering Brow Pencil – blended into crease to enhance and contour the eye
• Fibre Rich Mascara – generously applied to top and bottom lashes to create a fake lash look
• Clear Brow Set – to set brows
• Syrup Lipstick – patted onto lips
• Plumful Lipstick – blended with fingertips onto the corners of lips to add volume and contour
Images: Mina Cvetkovic.