Just like the previous Starflash eyeshadows, these have a very smooth texture that blends nicely and the pigmentation is great. While the colors are all pretty and would suit a variety of skintones, none of them are that unique and you can easily find dupes.
* Grand Entrance – Frosty neutral peach beige (Repromote from Starflash)
* Dreammaker – Frosty yellow gold (Repromote from Starflash)
* Smoke & Diamonds – Frosty dirty taupe (Repromote from Starflash).
* Glamour Check! – Frosty reddish brown (Repromote from Starflash).
* Strike A Pose – Dirty/deep blue green. Very similar to MAC Moonflower eyeshadow.
* Ego – Light yellow pink.
* Fashion Groupie – Light blue violet. Very similar to MAC Satellite Dreams eyeshadow.
* Unbasic White – Bright off white.
* One-Off – Midtone green with silver pearl.
* Rated R – Bright yellow green. Very similar to MAC Overgrown eyeshadow.
* Style Snob – Dirty pink brown with gold pearl. Similar to MAC Satin Taupe eyeshadow.
* Fashion – Light grey green with gold pearl.
Pearlglide Eye Liners ($14.50)
These are all repromotes from the Suite Array collection. Like the previous formula, these are ultra creamy, super easy to glide on and the colors are gorgeous!
* Rave – Deep purple with purple glitter
* Fly-by-Blu – Light blue with blue glitter
* Black Russian – Black with navy blue glitter
* Molasses – Brown with mid-tone brown glitter