MAC’s latest Suite Array Collection brings us two new products for the eyes, Eye Shadow Suites and Pearlglide Liners.
The Eye Shadow Suites ($16) come in 8 pairs of complementing/contrasting colors. They are all matte with a pearly finish and while they are pretty to look at, the coverage is very sheer and you will definitely need a base underneath.
* Blue Zone – Deep grey/green with silver pearl/Light ice blue with silver pearl
* Ocean 2 – Mid-tone blue with silver pearl/Light blue with silver pearl
* Smoke & Ash – Black with silver pearl/Mid-tone grey silver with pearl
* Counterparts – Deep forest with gold pearl/Mid-tone orange with gold pearl
* Rose Suites – Intense blue pink/Light yellow with silver pearl
* Shallow v. Deep – Bluish green with gold pearl/Mint with silver pearl
* Sweet Liason – Pale yellow with gold pearl/Deep brown with gold pearl
* Team Violets – Dark burgundy with burgundy pearl /Mid-tone violet with gold pearl
The new and limited edition Pearlglide Liners ($14.50) are the real winners in this collection and I swear they are MAC’s best pencil liners! They are ultra creamy and glide on so easily! There are a total of 8 gorgeous colors available and they are all rich and metallic with a sparkly finish. You can smudge them out for a softer look or you can just let them set for a more solid effect. The staying power is also great. I ended up with Black Russian and Rave and they make my brown eyes pop!
* Wolf – Deep grey with gold glitter
* Rave – Deep purple with purple glitter
* Fly-by-Blu – Light blue with blue glitter
* Black Russian – Black with navy blue glitter
* Miss Fortune – Eggplant with light pink glitter
* Bankroll – Rich green with bright green sparkle
* Spare Change – Mid-tone brown with copper glitter
* Molasses – Brown with mid-tone brown glitter
Onto the swatches:
Black Russian and Rave Pearlglide Liners