MAC Baby Bloom Collection brings us 5 Studio Moisture Tint in neutral skin-tone shades, to drench skin in healing emollients, give it glow, rescue it from future damage; plus new Suntints SPF 20 Liquid Lip Balm in 5 sheer colors.
The Studio Moisture Tint SPF 15 ($29.50) felt very moisturizing but slightly heavy. The coverage was also next to none – if you have the slightest flaws, it would not cover them. I normally wear NC30 and Medium Dark was the right match for me.
The Suntints SPF 20 Liquid Lip Balm ($14.50) are so cute and come in a squeezable tube – yay for not having to dig your fingers into a pot! The texture felt more like a gloss instead of a lip balm and I loved the relatively high SPF and light vanilla flavor. I do have to take a few points off for the pigmentation. They all pretty much showed up clear on my lips.
• Just a Smidge – Soft pastel yellow with multi-coloured pearl
• Lilt of Lily – Soft creamy pale pink
• Pink Tinge – Clean bright yellow pink with gold pearl
• Full of Grace – Soft sheer rose
• Moist Plum – Light lilac with very fine pearl
MAC Baby Bloom Collection is now available at MAC counters and maccosmetics.com.