These eyeshadows come in candy colors and are totally great for spring!
* Sugarshot – This is a new “pale frosty beige” in the Lustre formula. While the color is just a frosty white/beige and nothing too unique, it reminds me of MAC Pollen which I *loved* as a highlighter! I ended up going home with this.
* Dear Cupcake – This is a new “mid-tone pink coral with gold pearlized pigments” that is very similar to MAC Pink Venus eyeshadow but thanks to its Satin formula, the texture is a lot better than Pink Venus and it goes on smoother. If you like Pink Venus but its texture did not work for you, check this out instead.
* Aquavert – This “soft mint with white pearlized pigments” is a minty green that shows up as a frosty white with just a tad of green. It is a repromote from the Lure collection and the Veluxe Pearl formula gives it great pigmentation and a smooth texture. Pretty but not necessarily.
* Stars ‘n’ Rockets – I already own this gorgeous “lavender with red/pink reflects” Veluxe Pearl eyeshadow from the permanent line. It is very similar to MAC’s Pink Pearl pigment and looks great on brown eyes. It also looks great when paired with blues and greys.
* Club – I also own this “muted reddish brown duo-chrome with green opalescent shimmer” which is from the permanent line. The color is like a dark brown with a bit of green shimmer and I love using it to create a smoky eye. Like most Satin eyeshadows, it goes on very smooth and blends easily. Thumbs up!
These shadesticks are all limited edition and come in a revamped packaging that matches the color of the product. All colors are new except Penny, which is a repromote. They all go on very smooth with great pigmentation.
* Lemon Chiffon – Frosted pewter
* Butternutty – Frosted pale white gold
* Cakeshop – Frosted light neutral beige
* Red Velvet – Frosted mid-tone pink
* Penny – Light pinky copper
This is a nice collection of lipsticks. The colors all leave a nice glossy finish and they are limited edition except Touch, which is permanent.
* Bubbles – This “sheer frosty white beige” is a repromote of a discontinued item. It shows up as a very frosty white with barely any color. I will not recommend wearing it all over as a lipstick. Just dab on the center to create the illusion of fuller lips.
* Lollipop Loving – This repromote from Heatherette is a “mid-tone coral with subtle green with gold iridescence”. It is a gorgeous golden peach color and the Glaze formula makes it glide on really smoothly and leaves the lips super shiny. I already have this and I love it!
* Saint Germain – I was really looking forward to this “pastel pink” in the Amplified Creme formula because it is only sold permanently in select Europe locations. The color is a super pigmented barbie pink and while it looks really pretty in the tube, it is a little too bright for my taste.
Updates:- I went back and picked this up. The key to making this color work is to apply sparingly with a lip brush and top with a pale pink lipgloss.
* Sweet Thing – This “mid-tone magenta with multi-dimensional pearl” in the Lustre formula is very similar to MAC Girl About Town Lipstick, only sheerer and with shimmer. If you wear it by itself, it will not come out super pigmented but if you wear it on top of Girl About Town, it will really bring out the color and shine.
* Touch – Peachy cinnamon (Lustre)
Tri-Colour Lipglass ($17.50)
While I love MAC’s idea of having different layers of colors in a tube of lipgloss (they look so cute!), once you start using the product, the different layers will get all mixed together. The pigmentation of these glosses are also non-existent. I tried all the colors and everything came out the exact same shade on me – clear. If you actually want color on your lips, skip these.
* Tasty – Top: Sheer blue pink with reflects. Middle: Mid-tone blue pink with duo-chrome pearlized pigments. Bottom: Dark creamy red pink.
* Triple-Yum – Top: Sheer gold with gold reflects. True gold with duo-come pearlized pigments. Bottom: Mid-tone bronze.
* Consume Me – Top: Sheer white with reflects. Middle: Pale mint with duo-chrome pearlized pigments. Bottom: Creamy light peach with pearlized pigments.
* Simply Delicious – Sheer peach with reflects. Middle: Pale coral with duo-chrome pearlized pigments. Bottom: Creamy mid-tone coral.
* Just Dessert – Top: Sheer yellow pink with reflects. Middle: Mid-tone yellow pink with duo-chrome pearlized pigments. Bottom: Mid-tone creamy yellow pink.
Mineralize Skinfinishes ($27)
These two MSFs are both new and limited edition. Both colors are on the light side and they go on super frosty. I would recommend using them as highlighters rather than a blush. Perfect Topping is my favorite out of the two.
* Perfect Topping – Pink/Peach/Lavender melange. This shows up as a frosty, cool-toned peach with a bit of pink.
* Refined – Tan/Peach/Coral melange. This shows up as a frosty, warm-toned beige/peach.
* Zoom Lash in Zoomblack – Rich black
* #34 Lash – Dramatically long. Wispy. Features a long, winged-corner edge.
Nail Lacquer ($11)
These are both limited edition and in the Cream formula. Peppermint Patti is a new, minty green color while Seasonal Peach is a repromote from the Cremesheen Collection.
* Peppermint Patti – Creamy mint green.
* Seasonal Peach – Creamy pale peachy pink.
Swatches to come soon!