I have always liked MAC’s lipsticks for its wide range of colors and textures and I am so glad that the new formula, Cremesheen, did not disappoint.
Available in 14 yummy colors mostly in pinks, nudes and reds, these new lipsticks are super creamy, highly pigmented and taste and fragrance-free. Unlike most of MAC’s lipsticks which tend to be too dry for my taste, they feel very moisturizing and do not accentuate any flakes or fine lines.
I ended up going home with Creme D’Nude and Modesty. Creme D’Nude is like the perfect nude. It is very similar to MAC’s Myth lipstick – only glossier, sheerer and looks less like concealer. Modesty, on the other hand, is one of those your-lips-but-better colors and you can wear it with anything. Loves it!
* Creme D’Nude – Pale muted peach beige
* Ravishing – Clean lightly peachy coral
* Speed Dial – Light blue pink
* Fanfare – Mid-tone yellow pink
* On Hold – Mid-tone yellow raspberry
* Speak Louder – Clean poppy blue pink
* Modesty – Muted neutral pink
* Hot Gossip – Mid-tone pinky plum
* Crosswires – Clean pinky orange
* Stay In Touch – Lightly yellow brown
* Brave Red – Bright yellow red
* Dare You – Deep brown red
* Party Line – Red-tone plum
* Hang-Up – Deep berry
Along with the lipsticks, MAC has released a new Nail Lacquer ($10), Seasonal Peach, which is a creamy pale peachy pink in the cream formula. It is a very girly and pretty color. I went home with it too.
Seasonal Peach Nail Lacquer, Modesty and Creme D’Nude Lipsticks