Finally got to check out Dita Von Teese’s new book, Burlesque and the Art of the Teese/Fetish and the Art of the Teese, and all I can say is WOW! Read on to find out how you can nail the old school Hollywood glamour look.
Glamour Girl Must-haves
• False eyelashes. Long, lush lashes are the key to the come-hither sex kitten look. Try Ardell and M·A·C lashes for different lengths and styles.
• Red lipstick and liner. Even Dita herself stressed the importance of this in her book.
• Flawless, matte skin. Regardless of your natural skintone, skin should be kept polished and matte. Powder your entire face, especially the t-zone, with a velour puff and keep shimmer to a minimum.
• Black liquid liner winged on the outer corners. Enough said.
• Perfect eyebrows with a high arch. Be it bushy or thin, defined eyebrows are crucial to pull the look together.
• An oh-I’m-sexy attitude.