I have been watching Mariah Carey’s old music videos and one of my favorites is “Breakdown” from the Butterfly album. In the video, Mariah sported 3 different looks – a glittery golden eye, an ultra femme blue eyeshadow look and a sultry smoky eye. I personally liked the sultry look the best but now that spring is here, here is a breakdown of the blue eye look.
• Silvery blue eyeshadow from lashline to browbone and just a little under the eye (try Wet ‘n Wild MegaEyes Cream Eyeshadow in Blue Heaven, Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow in Twilight or Urban Decay Cream Eyeshadow Five-o)
• Black liquid liner on top and bottom
• Tons of black mascara to avoid looking washed out
• Peachy coral blush right on cheekbones (try MAC Sheertone Blush in Peaches)
• Baby pink blush on apples (try MAC Mineralize Skinfinsh in Porcelain Pink)
• Nude lipliner (try MAC Spice)
• Nude lipgloss (try MAC Florabundance Lipglass)