The first of the four campaigns shot by François Nars featuring British actress Tilda Swinton, NARS Eye-Opening Act Collection delivers captivating range and dimension for the eyes. The new Matte Velvet Shadow stick intensifies, while warm and cool eyeshadow palettes excite new depth for endless eye looks. The Illuminating Multiple brings light to shadow for eyes, lips and cheeks. The multi-purpose glow stick heightens the scene at every twist with a new light-reflecting formula of sheer brilliance.
Velvet Shadow Stick ($28)
• Flibuste – Black
• Dark Angel – Brown
• Reykjavik – Grey
• Glenan- Blue
• Nunavut – Purple
Yeux Irresistible Eyeshadow Palette ($48)
• All About Eve Duo Eyeshadow (right side): Flesh-toned neutral with shimmer
• Jezebel Eyeshadow – Shimmery sable
• Thunderball Eyeshadow – Midnight gray
• Colombo Eyeshadow – Vintage gold shimmer
• Brousse Duo Eyeshadow (left side) – Sable
• Coconut Grove Eyeshadow – Deep brown infused with reflections
Inoubiable Coup D’oeil Eyeshadow Palette ($48)
• Dalliance Eyeshadow – Dusty lilac stone
• Pyla Eyeshadow – Smokey hunter green
• Sidi Bou Saïd – Blackened grape
• Pandora Duo Eyeshadow (left side) – Sheer white shimmer
• Luberon – Iridescent sand with rose gold sheen
• Pandora Duo Eyeshadow (right side) – Matte black
St. Lucia Illuminating Multiple ($39) – Sheer rose
NARS Eye-Opening Act Collection is now available at Nordstrom and nordstrom.com and will hit NARS boutiques and narscosmetics.com starting March 15, 2015.
Disclosure: This post includes products that were provided by the manufacturer/PR firm for consideration only. It may also contain an affiliate link, which gives us a small commission if you purchase the items. Please see our Disclosure for more information on our posting policy.