Again using Kate Moss as inspiration, the look created by M·A·C Cosmetics artist Gordon Espinet at Behnaz Sarafpour Fall 2011 was “sexy and coquettish”.
* Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation – used to perfect skin
* M·A·C PRO Taupe Powder Blush and MAC Pro Sculpt Sculpting Powder Pressed Powder – blended together under cheekbones to contour
* M·A·C PRO Taupe Powder Blush and MAC Pro Sculpt Sculpting Powder Pressed Powder – blended together through the crease and lower lashes for a neutral contour
* Sweet Satisfaction and Carefree Pro Longwear Eyeshadows (available Fall 2011) – blended together and applied as a highlight over the eyelids
* Seaside Cream Color Base – applied as a sheer, luminescent highlight over the browbone
* Rapidblack Penultimuate Eye Liner – defines the upper lashline with a bit of a click
* What Comes Naturally Glamgloss (available Summer 2011) – contours and perfects the lips
* Tanarama Lipstick – applied over lips for a soft, shimmering finish
CND nail expert Wanda Ruiz created Manolo Manicures inspired by two styles of namesake custom-designed shoes by Manolo Blahnik for the show. She used clear French tips and Blackjack for one style, and other tips with Blackjack smile lines and Putty on the base of the nail on the other.
Images: Courtesy of CND.