At Chanel Cruise 2017, glowy skin was paired with sultry green eyes and juicy orange lips to complement a collection of Cuba-inspired colors. I loved how the colors are perfect for the warmer weather, not to mention super wearable too!
• La Solution 10 de CHANEL – to prep
• Les Beiges Teint Belle Mine Naturelle Foundation – to even out skintone
• Eclat Lumiere Correcteur Perfection – as needed
• Les Beiges Poudre Belle Mine Naturelle powder – to set
• La Palette Sourcils de CHANEL – to softly define brows
• Stylo Yeux Waterproof Eyeliner in 925 Pacific Green – along the lashline
• Lashes were left bare
• Les Beiges Healthy Glow Multi-Colour Duo in 01 and 02
• Rouge Coco Shine Lipstick in Shipshape 114
Images: Courtesy of Chanel.