To create the “cool girls” at Costello Tagliapietra Autumn/Winter 2014, models were given a glossy eye paired with dewy skin and matte berry nails.
Makeup: Maki Ryoke for M·A·C Cosmetics
Nails: Julie Kandalec for essie
* Studio Finish Concealer and Prep + Prime Highlighters – alternately blended and used together for minimal concealing to create super real, natural moisturized looking skin.
* Luna, Hush and Pearl Cream Color Base – equally mixed together and blended over the upper cheekbone, browbone, temple and inner eye to highlight.
* Mocha Latte Lipstick, Coquettish from Fall 14 Trend Forecast/Lip Palette (available Spring 2014) and M·A·C PRO Shine Mixing Medium – mixed to create a glossy stain and then blended with Au Nature Cream Color Base (available Fall 2014) under cheekbones to contour.
* Mocha Latte Lipstick, Coquettish from Fall 14 Trend Forecast/Lip Palette (available Spring 2014) and M·A·C PRO Shine Mixing Medium – mixed one to one with 2 parts shine, and applied as a glossy stain over the eyelid and faintly through the lower lid under eyes.
* Veluxe Brow Liner – shaded through brows to straighten in shape and followed with Clear Brow Set to groom and refine
* Nude Technakohl Liner (available Fall 2014) – applied through the lower waterline to open and brighten eyes.
* Lip Conditioner Tube – applied over lips to moisturize and perfect.
* Studio Finish Concealer -softly blended over lips to lightly conceal.
* Desert Rose Powder Blush – minimally applied with Blending Brush 217 to create a healthy pinky-beige to lips.
To convey an imaginary tale of power and strength as seen in the collection, Julie opted for deep berry-colored nails with a matte finish. She started by applying ridge filling base coat to clean, filed nails. Once the base coat dries, two coats of berry naughty were applied onto nails and topped with one coat of matte about you.
Images: Courtesy of MAC, essie and Fashionising.com.