Here’s a quick look at the NARS Spring 2014 Collection, which I had been dying to see in person!
I have yet to really play with everything but the colors are utterly G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S and don’t you love that NARS threw in a lip color in orchid, the 2014 Pantone Color Of The Year?
• Kauai Duo Eyeshadow ($34) – Gold lamé with Iridescent smokey orchid
• China Seas Duo Eyeshadow ($34) – Iridescent turquoise with gold infusion Iridescent plum
• Puerta Del Sol Large Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner ($24) – Parrot green with shimmer
• Khao San Road Large Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner ($24) – Metallic aquamarine
• Na Pali Coast Multiple ($39) – Shimmering rose peach
• Timanfaya Satin Lip Pencil ($25) – Mandarin red
• Annees Folles Larger Than Life Lip Gloss ($26) – Sheer violet
• Bimini Larger Than Life Lip Gloss ($26) – Sheer pink guava
• Wind Dancer Nail Polish ($19) – Cantaloupe
So what do you think? Are you digging the looks of the collection as much as I do? Make sure to check back this week for detailed reviews of individual products!
NARS Spring 2014 Collection will be available January 15, 2014 at NARS boutiques and on narscosmetics.com.