Be it the fluid aqua liner at Anthony Vaccarello or a royal blue at Just Cavalli, ditching your regular black and brown eyeliner for blue is the way to go this Spring.
* NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Fiji mixed with Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè
* Senna Form-A-Brow Eyebrow Stencil Kit in Neutral – right shade on brows
* MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack- along upper lash line and winged out
* MAC Cinders Eyeshadow – over Blacktrack
* MAC Gingersoft Eyeshadow – inner half of lower eye
* Maybelline the Rocket Volum’Express Mascara in Very Black – on upper and lower lashes
* Ardell Lashes in #120 – upper lashes
* NARS Copacabana Illuminator – down the nose
* Fresh Tinted Lip Treatment SPF15 in Sugar Rose
Tips On Rocking The Look
Using blue as an eyeliner will not only make the whites of your eyes appear brighter, but it also works against all eye colors. Try a brighter blue for more fun or stick to navy for a foolproof look.
Runway images: ImaxTree.