At Anthony Vaccarello Spring/Summer 2013, Estée Lauder Creative Makeup Director Tom Pecheux worked with manicurist Christina Conrad to give models a fluid look with baby blue eyeliner and nude nails.
“Anthony’s clothes are much looser and more fluid this season, with pleating and wrapping around the body, which is what inspired me. I wanted to continue this story through the makeup, so I created a very fluid, very liquid look, with an aqua, transparent feeling – like a reflection of water on the eyes. But Anthony’s clothes are also powerful, so I added a graphic element by using a blue eyeliner with a touch of metallic.” said Pecheux.
* Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex
* Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Creme (available in select markets only)
* Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum Infusion – launching January 2013
* Double Wear Light Stay-in-Place Makeup
* Lucidity Translucent Loose Powder in Transparent
* Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer
* Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher – applied over the makeup on the cheeks
* Pure Color Blush in Brazen Bronze
* Pure Color Blush in Blushing Nude (available in select markets only)
* Pure Color Stay-on Shadow Paint in Pink Zinc – launching January 2013
* Pure Color Stay-on Shadow Paint in Sinister – launching January 2013
* Pure Color Stay-on Shadow Paint in Steel – launching January 2013
* Pure Color Eyeliner Kajal Intense Duo in Black/Blue – launching January 2013
* Sumptuous Two Tone Eye-Opening Mascara in Bold Black/Rich Brown
* Pure Color Gloss in Opulent Opal
* Automatic Brow Pencil Duo in Soft Brown
* Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick in Vanilla Truffle (available in select markets only)
* Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick in Barely Nude
A selection of shades from the NEW Pure Color Nail Lacquer, French Nudes Collection – launching March 2013
Makeup: Tom Pecheux for Estée Lauder.
Nails: Christina Conrad for Estée Lauder.
Photos: Courtesy of Estée Lauder and ImaxTree.