“Hitchcock on the red carpet in technicolour” was how Tom Pecheux described the makeup look he created with MAC Cosmetics at Badgley Mischka A/W 2013.
* Studio Moisture Cream – to hydrate, protect, and promote radiance to skin.
* Mineralize Moisture SPF 15 Foundation (available Spring/Summer 2013) – blended into skin to perfect and even tone.
* Studio Finish SPF 15 Concealer – applied only where needed for a flawless finish.
* Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder – swept over the face to set and polish.
* Orpheus Kohl Power Pencil (available Autumn/Winter 2013) – drawn through the lashline and winged at the outer corner to elongate and lift eyes.
* Damson Pressed Pigment (available Autumn/Winter 2013) – pressed into Orpheus Kohl Power Pencil to set.
* Fascinating Eye Kohl – applied through the waterline of lower lashes to brighten and open eyes.
* Clearwater Paint Pot (available Autumn/Winter 2013) – used as liner through the lower lashline.
* 7 Lash – cut and double-stacked on the outer corners of the lashline before being curled and perfectly adjusted to the natural lash.
* Haute & Naughty Mascara – applied over lashes to define and finish.
* Lip Conditioner – blended into lips to hydrate and prepare.
* High Energy Pro Longwear Lip Pencil (available Autumn/Winter 2013) – defines and contours the lip.
* Runway Hit Lipstick (available Autumn/Winter 2013) – blended over the entire lip to fill and perfect.
Images: Courtesy of MAC Cosmetics.