MAC makeup artist Lucia Pieroni created a beautiful “Tim Burton-esque girl” for the Zac Posen Fall 2009 show. “She’s very beautiful, but a bit creepy and doll-like,” said Pieroni. The eyes were rimmed with black pencil and contoured with shades of brown and carbon. False lashes were applied on the top and the lips painted in orange.
* Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation diffused over the skin for a porcelain, mate finish.
* Accentuate MAC Pro Shaping Powder swept along the cheekbone for contour.
* Blackbery and Print Eyeshadows blended into the crease.
* Print and Carbon Eyeshadows layered and blended along the lower lash line then up and around outer corners of the eye.
* Smolder Eye Kohl drawn along the inner rim of the lower lash line.
Shell Cream Colour Base and Clear Gloss blended together and then layered over shadows to ad shine and depth.
* Lingering Eye Brows applied to shape and fill in to create strong brows.
* Morange Lipstick applied in a sheer layer to stain lips.