MAC makeup artist Lucia Pieroni created a beautiful “Tim Burton-esque girl” for the Zac Posen Fall 2009 show. “She’s very beautiful, but a bit creepy and doll-like,” said Pieroni. The eyes were rimmed with black pencil and contoured with shades of brown and carbon. False lashes were applied on the top and the lips painted in orange.
* Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation – diffused over the skin for a porcelain, mate finish.
* Accentuate MAC Pro Shaping Powder – swept along the cheekbone for contour.
* Blackbery and Print Eyeshadows – blended into the crease.
* Print and Carbon Eyeshadows – layered and blended along the lower lash line then up and around outer corners of the eye.
* Smolder Eye Kohl – drawn along the inner rim of the lower lash line.
Shell Cream Colour Base and Clear Gloss – blended together and then layered over shadows to ad shine and depth.
* Lingering Eye Brows – applied to shape and fill in to create strong brows.
* Morange Lipstick – applied in a sheer layer to stain lips.