Working for MAC Cosmetics, makeup artist Diane Kendal created a Helmut Newton inspired look with one of my favorite combos – red lips and a touch of gold on the eye – at the Jason Wu Spring/Summer 2013 show.
* Taupe Shape Powder Blush (available Spring/Summer 2013) — blended under cheekbones to contour.
* Poised Powder Blush (available Spring/Summer 2013) — blended over cheeks to add strength and colour.
* Silver Dusk Iridescent Loose Powder — applied above cheekbones to highlight.
* Golden Lemon Pigment — blended over the eyelids for a yellow-golden highlight.
* Taupe Shape Powder Blush (available Spring/Summer 2013) — blended through the crease to contour.
* M·A·C PRO Black Creme Liner — applied through the upper lashes to define and elongate eyes.
* Haute & Naughty Too Black Lash — applied through lashes to define and perfect.
* Dirty Blonde and Deep Dark Brunette Brow Fluidline (available Spring/Summer 2013) — defines and sculpts the brow.
* Cherry and Vino Lip Pencils — alternately applied and mixed together to define and contour lips.
* Lady At Play and Lush Life Mineralize Rich Lipsticks (available Spring/Summer 2013) — blended with M·A·C PRO Process Magenta Lipmix and applied over the entire lip.
* Neo-Orange Pigment — sets the lip.
Images: Courtesy of MAC.