The blue streak continued at the Jean Pierre Braganza Spring/Summer 2013 in London. The kaleidoscope eyes were the work of Terry Barber for MAC Cosmetics and inspired by a Beatles’ song, “Lucy in the Sky”.
* Mineralize Moisture Fluid SPF Foundation (available Spring/Summer 2013) — applied with a Pro Performance Sponge for effortless blending into skin.
* Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder — swept over the skin to set and polish.
* M·A·C PRO Pure White and Hi-Def Cyan Acrylic Paints — blended together for a blue that is painted on the outer half of the eye in a winged shape, and then through the inner corners of the eye, creating a line that connects through the upper lashline to elongate and lift.
* Wave Fluidline — used to outline the winged shape for graphic precision.
* So There Jade Powderpoint Eye Pencil and Fascinating Eye Kohl — blended together and used to highlight the eye application.
* Black Fix Studio Fix Lash — applied through the upper lashline to define lashes.
* Clear Brow Set — brushed through brows to diffuse any colour applied and groom. Brows were shaded only where needed to perfect.
* Luxe Naturale Mineralize Lipstick (available Spring/Summer 2013) — blended over lips to finish t he look with a creamy nude.
Images: Courtesy of MAC and Imaxtree.