Inspired by the Arabian Chic theme in Rihanna’s music videos, makeup artist Kabuki created a rich blue smoky eye at the Jeremy Scott Spring/Summer 2013 show using M·A·C Cosmetics.
* Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation — blended into hydrated skin to even and tone.
* Studio Finish SPF 15 Concealer — applied where needed to brighten and perfect.
* Studio Fix Powder Plus Powder — swept over skin to polish and set.
* Ginerly Sheertone Blush — blended under cheeks with 168 Large Angled Contour Brush for a warm contour.
* Bountiful Brown Powerpoint Eye Pencil — used to create shape of smoky eye, blended above the eyelid and below the lower lid, connecting the outer corners into a rounded shape.
* Kid Eye Shadow — used with 224 Tapered Blending Brush to diffuse the edges of the smoky eye.
* Espresso Eye Shadow — deepens the crease.
* Smolder Eye Kohl — lightly applied and diffused through the waterline and lashes, blended outwards over the eyelid and crease.
* Freshwater Eyeshadow — applied through the lashline upwards over the eyelid with 242 Shader Brush.
* Typographic Eyeshadow — blended through the inner and outer crease of the eye.
* Expensive Pink Eyeshadow — blended over the browbone to highlight.
* Goldmine Eyeshadow and M·A·C PRO Gold litter — layered through the inner corner of the eye for a multi-dimensional highlight.
* Haute & Naughty Black Mascara — applied generously through upper and lower lashes to define.
* Brunette Luxe Brow Powder Pencil (available Spring/Summer 2013) — used with 263 Small Angle Brush to fill and create a graceful shape to brows.
* Forecast Nude from Spring ’13 Forecast/Lips (available Spring/Summer 2013) — blended over the entire lip.
* Gel Lipstick — applied through the centre of the lip to highlight.
Image: Luca Cannonieri/GoRunway.com