NARS Liberte Blush
Described as a “burnished apricot”, Liberte is a muted reddened-orange in the matte formula. The color may seem a little intense in the pan but as long as I tap off excess and apply with a light hand, it instantly warms up my NC30 skin in a pretty, natural-looking way.
The blush is also insanely pigmented, so again, remember to go easy and build up the color gradually. And just like all NARS blushes, it is finely-milled and apply smoothly with long-lasting wear. I will definitely be reaching out for this all summer!
* NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30/PA+++ in Alaska
* NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
* Senna Form-A-Brow Eyebrow Stencil Kit in Neutral
* NARS Ramatuelle Trio Eyeshadow (from the Summer 2012 collection)
* K-Palette 1 Day Tattoo Real Lasting Eyeliner 24H WP
* Jealousness Diamond Beauty Fake Lashes in JS-502 Magical Fairy
* Milani Total Lash Cover Mascara
* NARS Liberte Blush
* NARS Moscow Pure Matte Lipstick (from the Summer 2012 collection)
NARS Liberte Blush is available exclusively at www.narscosmetics.com for $28.
Disclosure: This review includes products that were provided by the manufacturer/PR firm for consideration only. It may also contain an affiliate link, which gives us a small commission if you purchase the item. Please see our Disclosure for more information.