Described as a “burnished apricot”, Liberte is a muted reddened-orange in the matte formula. The color may seem a little intense in the pan but as long as I tap off excess and apply with a light hand, it instantly warms up my NC30 skin in a pretty, natural-looking way.
The blush is also insanely pigmented, so again, remember to go easy and build up the color gradually. And just like all NARS blushes, it is finely-milled and apply smoothly with long-lasting wear. I will definitely be reaching out for this all summer!
• NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30/PA+++ in Alaska
• NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
• Senna Form-A-Brow Eyebrow Stencil Kit in Neutral
• NARS Ramatuelle Trio Eyeshadow from the Summer 2012 collection
• K-Palette 1 Day Tattoo Real Lasting Eyeliner 24H WP
• Jealousness Diamond Beauty Fake Lashes in JS-502 Magical Fairy
• Milani Total Lash Cover Mascara
• NARS Moscow Pure Matte Lipstick from the Summer 2012 collection
NARS Liberte Blush is available at narscosmetics.com and Sephora for $30.
Disclosure: This review includes products that were provided by the manufacturer/PR firm for consideration only. It may also contain an affiliate link, which gives us a small commission if you purchase the item. Please see our Disclosure for more information.