With China’s Ming Dynasty, Forties Hollywood glamour and Chinese military uniforms in mind, Diane Kendal working for M·A·C Cosmetics created “warriors, strong women”at Jason Wu A/W 2012.
* Prep + Prime Moisture Infusion — hydrates and prepares skin
* Matchmaster Foundation SPF 15 — lightly blended over skin to perfect
* Studio Finish SPF 15 Concealer — applied only where needed
* M·A·C PRO Sculpt Sculpting Powder Pro Palette blended with Cubic Powder Blush — contours the cheek
* Pink Swoon Sheertone Powder Blush — highlights apple of cheek
* M·A·C PRO Marine Ultra and Landscape Green Chromagraphic Pencils — blended together and smudged into the upper lashline and upwards into the crease
* Minted Eye Kohl — blended into the crease for a highlighting effect
* M·A·C PRO Kelly Green Pigment and Club Eye shadow — blended over the shape to add texture and dimension to the eye
* Blooz Eye Kohl — sketched into the lashline to extend the eye
* Black Crème Liner — delicately applied to deepen lashes and accentuate the lashline
* Haute & Naughty Black Mascara — applied through the upper lashes
* Lip Conditioner SPF 15 — hydrates and provides the lip with a natural shine
Images: Courtesy of MAC.