“Surrealist Thirties and a mysterious rendezvous” was the idea behind the glossy blue eyes M·A·C Cosmetics makeup artist James Kaliardos created at Diane Von Furstenberg A/W 2012.
* Mineralize Moisture Gel — hydrates and rejuvenates skin
* Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation — lightly applied to even skin tone and texture
* Pro Conceal And Correct Palette/Light (available Autumn/Winter 2012) — applied only where needed
* Pure Sculpture Pro Sculpting Cream (available Autumn/Winter 2012) — blended over cheeks for a contour
* Smolder Eye Kohl and Grey Utility PowerPoint eye pencil — mixed together and blended through the lashes and waterline
* Linger Softly Pro Longwear Eye shadow (available Autumn/Winter 2012) — applied over the pencils to set and diffuse
* M·A·C PRO Gloss Texture — blended with a bit of Blooz Kohl and applied to the eyelids for a midnight glossy shine
* M·A·C PRO Black Black Chromaline — defines the root of lashes
* Black Fix Studio Fix Lash — applied through both upper and lower lashes
* Lip Conditioner SPF 15 — hydrates and provides the lip with natural shine
* Soar Lip Pencil — a soft hint was applied to add only a blush of colour
Image: Courtesy of MAC.