With “vampy 1920’s flapper style” in mind, M·A·C Cosmetics artist Fatima Thomas gave models a silver eye with purple lashes and fuchsia-red lipstick at Erickson Beamon A/W 2012.
* Prep + PrimE Beauty Balm SPF 35 — blended over skin to create a smooth canvas
* Mineralize Concealer — blended into skin for foundation
* Mineralize Skinfinish Natural — dusted over skin to slightly matte
* Pearl Cream Colour Base — blended over cheekbones to highlight
* Coffee Walnut Pro Sculpting Cream (available Autumn/Winter 2012) — blended under cheekbones for a contour
* Frankly Scarlet Powder Blush — a hint dusted on the middle apples of cheeks
* Coffee Walnut Pro Sculpting Cream (available Autumn/Winter 2012) — applied over eyelids as a base
* M·A·C PRO Black Black Paint Stick — blended in a round shape over eyes
* Carbon Eye shadow — applied over the Black Black Paint Stick to emphasize the intensity while blending outwards for an extremely diffused effect
* M·A·C PRO Silver pigment (for pale/medium skintones) and Blue Brown pigment (for deeper skintones) Pigments — highlights the centre of the eyelid
* False Lashes Extreme Black — generously applied to upper and lower lashes
* Violet Pigment — applied to the tips of Lash 3 and applied to the upper lashline, providing a violet highlight to the lashes
* MAC Red Lips tick and Fuchsia M·A·C Pro Lipmix — blended together and applied over lips with a perfect and natural shape
Images: Courtesy of MAC.