Onto my favorite list of cheek and lip products in 2011!
Clockwise starting from the top:
* To contour and highlight, Smashbox Step-by-step Contour Kit ($45) is my favorite. With a contour color, a bronzer and a highlighter all in one compact, what more can you ask for?
* I have been a fan of NARS Blush ($27) for years now, which is why the Danmari All About Cheek Palette ($65) that debuted during the fall has instantly become a daily staple.
* MAC Cremesheen Glass ($18.50) is still my number one favorite lip gloss. Love the colors, shine and non-drying texture.
* Once I discovered OCC Lip Tars ($13), I have been going to them when the occasion calls for an intense pout.
* You all know how much I love my MAC Lipsticks ($14.50). See my top 5 favorite shades here.
* Although I don’t use lip liner regularly, I do like CoverGirl LipPerfection Lipliner ($6.99) when definition is required.
See my favorite base makeup and eye makeup products from 2011 and tell us yours!