The holidays is always the time for all things glitz and glam and the upcoming Shu Uemura x Wong Kar Wai (王家衛) Holiday 2011 Collection is by far the glamest I have ever seen!
Inspired by the poetic cinematic work of famed Hong Kong director Wong Kar Wai, the 12-piece collection is filled with richly colors and plain glamour. Wong has also created a short film Mask for the collection, which features Taiwanese actress Sandrinne Pinna and will premiere at Shu Uemuera’s website later this month.
* Holiday Palettes with eyeshadows and lip colors
* Dance in Glitter Premium Lashes ($75) – Feathery lashes with a gradated glitter base.
* Jeweled Love Point/Accent ($27) – Small false lash strips embellished with gold crystals at the base, perfect to enhance any holiday eye.
* Rouge Unlimited ($26)
Rouge Luster: A soft red shot through with gold shimmer
Pink Flush: A fresh and glossy warm pink
Glitter Fuse: A sheer beige shot through with golden iridescence
* Glorious Masquerade Glittery Mascara ($30)
* Rouge et Bleu Mini Nail Duos ($32)
Festive Rouge: Pearly warm red pairs with a gold topcoat
Bleu Splendor: Midnight blue pairs with a starry silver
* White Recovery EX+ Brightening Cleansing Oil Advanced Formula ($80)
* Flashing Gold Mini Brush Set ($69) – Includes four professional brushes and a black zip-up case.
* Pleasure Rose Lustrous Glow Powder ($55) – A limited-edition rose gold powder to enhance any complexion.
What do you guys think?
The Wong Kar Wai for Shu Uemura Holiday Collection Product will be available at www.shuuemura-usa.com/ starting October 18th.