Inspired by a mixture of coolness and femininity in the Mandy Coon Spring 2012 collection, NARS National Makeup Artist Francelle created a look with cool, lavender eyes and dewy skin.
“It’s girly because of the eye color, but it’s tough since there’s no eyeliner,” said Francelle. “The skin is dewy for a really whimsical, effortless affect. I also took a cue from Mark Rothko’s color-blocking and created a modern version on the eye with purple and pink.”
• Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizers – new for Spring 2012, try a light application of Sheer Glow Foundation
• Laguna Bronzing Powder
• Lhasa Single Eyeshadow – new for Spring 2012! For now, try the smoky lilac side of Egea Duo Eyeshadow
• Douces France Trio Eyeshadow – new for Spring 2012! For now, try Goddess Soft Touch Shadow Pencil and Nymphea Single Eyeshadow
• Santa Monica Boulevard Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner – new for Fall 2011
• Madison Avenue Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner – new for Fall 2011
• Larger Than Life Volumizing Mascara
• Bilbao Lipstick – new for Spring 2012
• Valparaiso Pure Matte Lipstick – new for Spring 2012
Photos: Courtesy of NARS.
You can find NARS at narscosmetics.com.