Created by Tom Pecheux for MAC Cosmetics, the look at Balmain Spring 2012 consisted of contoured cheeks, “some “leftover” makeup on the eyes, with a strong, well-groomed brow”.
• Face & Body Foundation – applied to even skintone and perfect.
• Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder – blended through the center of the face for a polished effect.
• MAC Pro Taupe Powder Blush Pro Palette – blended under cheekbones to contour.
• Brows are lightly shaded to perfect.
• Lashes are curled.
• Lofty Brown Zoom Lash Mascara – applied at the root of both upper and lower lashes to define.
• Smolder Eye Kohl – applied through the root of upper lashes, then blended with fingers.
• Coffee Eye Pencil – applied through the waterline of lower lashes and then smudged to create an “after party” effect.
• Lip Conditioner SPF 15 – hydrates and perfects lips with a natural finish.