Created by Tom Pecheux for MAC Cosmetics, the look at Balmain Spring 2012 consisted of contoured cheeks, “some “leftover” makeup on the eyes, with a strong, well-groomed brow”.
• Face & Body Foundation – applied to even skintone and perfect
• Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder – blended through the center of the face for a polished effect
• MAC Pro Taupe Powder Blush Pro Palette – blended under cheekbones to contour
• Brows are lightly shaded to perfect
• Lashes are curled
• Lofty Brown Zoom Lash Mascara – applied at the root of both upper and lower lashes to define
• Smolder Eye Kohl – applied through the root of upper lashes, then blended with fingers
• Coffee Eye Pencil – applied through the waterline of lower lashes and then smudged to create an “after party” effect
• Lip Conditioner SPF 15 – hydrates and perfects lips with a natural finish
Images: Luca Cannonieri / GoRunway.com.