Founder & Creative Director of NARS Cosmetics, François Nars, painted the faces at Marc Jacobs Fall 2011 and this time, the look is all about blushed cheeks and defined upper eyes.
“The look started with a picture that Marc had of Christy Turlington with really fresh skin and rosy cheeks,” said François. “Marc wanted ‘icy cold cheeks’ and so the blush is drawn down in such a way that’s unusual… unusual, but decadent. Like a Renaissance painting.”
* Concealer (new for Fall 2011)
* Lokoum Cream Blush
* Grand Palais Duo Eyeshadow (for now, try using Lokoum Cream Blush)
* Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner in Via Veneto (new for Fall 2011; for now try Black Moon Eyeliner Pencil)
* Larger Than Life Volumizing Mascara
* Greta Pure Sheer SPF Lip Treatment
All products are available at http://www.narscosmetics.com/.