Inspired by Kate Moss when she was still with Johnny Depp, lead makeup artist Tom Pecheux created “a very cool girl with glam-rock sophistication” using M·A·C Cosmetics at the Altuzarra Fall 2011 show.
* Studio Sculpt Foundation – blended over skin to perfect
* MAC Pro Bone Beige Sculpting Powder Pressed Powder – provides subtle, warm contour under cheekbones
* Lady Grey Eyeshadow (new for Fall 2011) – applied over the eyelids and upward through the crease
* Keep Your Cool Pro Longwear Eyeshadow (new for Fall 2011) – blended through the outer eyelid and upward to elongate eyes with a soft winged shape
* MAC Pro Platinum Metal Pigment – defines the inner corners with a strong metallic highlight
* MAC Pro Rich Purple Chromagraphic Pencil – blended through the lower lashline
* Diva Lipstick – applied over the entire lip with full coverage
* Beet Lip Pencil – defines and perfects the lip
To create the 90s with a 40s glamorous twist as seen on the nails, CND nail expert Angi Wingle created a clean, satin manicure using Super Matte Top Coat.
Photo: Go Runway, Vogue and Marcio Madeira /firstVIEW.