Katy Perry has been known for wearing some of the coolest and most out-there nail designs and now she has teamed up with OPI for a 5-piece Katy Perry Collection by OPI.
The collection will consist of 4 nail polishes named after a few tracks from Katy’s 2nd album, Teenage Dreams, along with a topcoat.
* Last Friday Night – a fierce glittery blue
* Not Like the Movies – a sultry silver
* The One That Got Away – an amazing deep berry
* Teenage Dream – a dreamy pink glitter
* Black Shatter – a topcoat that creates a cracked/leopard pattern when applied over dried nail lacquer
Below is a clip from OPI where you can see the different polishes from the collection:
I am really liking the looks of Last Friday Night, Teenage Dream and Black Shatter. What about you guys?
The Katy Perry Collection by OPI will hit Ulta in January 2011 for $9.