For the Preen Spring/Summer 2011 show, lead make artist James Kaliardos working for M·A·C Cosmetics took inspiration from the colors of the sand in Egypt and gave models a minimal look with a little blue on the eyes.
* Face and Body Foundation – blended onto the skin
* Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder – to set foundation
* Give Me Sun! MAC Bronzing Everyday – Blended onto cheeks
* Pearl Cream Color Base – to highlight the cheekbones
* Lite Brite Creamshadow – highlighting the inner corners of the eyelids
* Swell Baby Shadow – brushed through the crease of the eyelids
* M·A·C PRO NC15/NW20 Chromgraphic Pencil – drawn along the waterlines.
* Super Kissable Lip Color – pressed onto the lips