While checking out the new MAC Fabulous Feline collection, I also got a makeover done by MAC makeup artist Javy. He gave me a strong smoky eye that is totally feline and totally fabulous – thanks Javy =)
* Oil Control Lotion to prep the skin
* Mineralize Fluid Foundation in NC30 mixed with Lightful Deep Ultramoisture Creme all over
* Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light Medium to set
* Studio Fix in NC30 under eyes, center of forehead, nose and chin
* Rubenesque Paint Pot as a base
* Prized from Burmese Beauty Eye Shadow x 4 on the eyes highlight inner corner and brow bone
* Skintone 2 from Burmese Beauty Eye Shadow x 4 all over the eyelid
* Showstopper from Burmese Beauty Eye Shadow x 4 on lower eye and blended out from outer v
* Burmese Beauty from Burmese Beauty Eye Shadow x 4 on outer v
* Smoky Heir Superslick Liquid Eye Liner along upper lashline
* Opulash Mascara on top lashes
* Technakohl Liner in Graphblack on lower waterline
* Utterly Game Mineralize Blush buffed heavily onto cheekbones down to jawline
* Viva Glam V Lipstick topped with Viva Glam Lipglass
Makeup Tips From Javy
* Before you line the waterline, run a Q-tip over it to soak up moisture. This will help the liner stay on longer.
* To create the perfect elongated feline eyes, blend your eyeshadow outwards and remember to clean up the undereye area with a sponge dipped in foundation after you are done.
* Add a light dusting of MAC Studio Fix to give your skin a nice glow.
Stay tuned for my very own Feline look shortly!