In her latest Alejandro music video, Lady Gaga showed us some very out there looks again and this time, my favorite is the classic neutral eye with winged eyeliner and red lips.
What I Used
* NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Fiji
* Stila Espresso Eyeshadow
* Make Up For Ever 12 Flash Color Case
* MAC Gold Mode Pigment
* MAC Heritage Rouge Pigment
* MAC Top Hat Eyeshadow
* MAC Fascinating Eye Kohl
* Rimmel Glam’Eyes Lash Flirt Volume & Lift Mascara in Kohl Black
* Makeup For Life Lashes in Diva
* MAC Night Media Mattene Lipstick
* Hard Candy Painted Lady Lip Color in Kitten 197
Step by Step How To
1. Fill in eyebrows with Stila Espresso eyeshadow.
3. Prep the eye area with White 010 from MUFE Flash Color Case.
4. Using MAC #239 Eye Shading Brush, pat Gold Mode on the eyelid. Darken the outer corner and crease with Heritage Rouge. Blend off harsh edges with MAC #226 Small Tapered Blending Brush.
5. Line upper lash line with Black 011 from MUFE Flash Color Case, making the line thicker and winging it out as you get to the outer corner.
6. Smudge Top Hat on the lower eye and line the waterline with Fascinating.
7. Curl lashes and apply mascara on both top and bottom.
8. Cut Diva lashes into half and apply onto outer corner.
9. Apply Night Media mixed with Kitten onto the lips with a brush.